Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 21- Feb. 27, 2012 
  • · Inage 
Hi Mom and Family,
It's been a good week. So many things have happened. I hope you are all still doing great out there. Keep up the good work. I don't have much time to write this week, but in a really, really short summary:
Sakanaka kyoudai's baptism will be sometime in March. Satan's working really hard with him, but he's really ready. He's started the Book of Mormon over by now. I had a companionship exchange with Elder Einfeldt from Southern Utah on Friday that went great. We met a lot of good people and found two new investigators. I was supposed to speak in Sacrament meeting on Sunday but that was rescheduled because we had Elder Aoyagi and his wife speak. Elder Aoyagi is in the Seventy. The Oaks Conference earlier in the week was great. And we had two great members present lessons yesterday (Sunday.)
It's really been another good week. I hope it has been for you too.
Keawe should be getting a letter in the mail sometime within the next two weeks, so let me know that he gets it.
I love you all! Keep up with daily scripture study. Take care.

-Elder Rindlisbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment