Monday, June 24, 2013

Week 89 - June 24, 2013

 

Hello Family,
Well, it's been a good week here. We have so many good investigators. It's been a little difficult to balance working with mission things and focusing on our investigators, but it's been a lot of fun. This is my final letter before the mission splits. I won't say this is my final letter as a Japan Tokyo missionary because I know that I will always be a Japan Tokyo missionary. My companion, Elder Olson, and I are excited for the future, and I am so grateful for my mission thus far. I'm grateful for all of your support. And I'm grateful for the leadership and guidance of President Albrecht and President Budge. I've been blessed to have three mission presidents.

It would be nice to have more time to learn and grow here in Nakano, however that's one thing that's gone quickly and we don't have much left of. Now 76 of us (not including couple missionaries) excitedly become a part of the Tokyo South Mission. What a great time to be a missionary, especially here!

I've had a great time here this past six weeks. Elder Olson and I feel ready to take the future head on. We plan on hitting the ground running and doing all we can toward getting the new mission off to the start Heavenly Father has planned for it! It's interesting, because we basically came here to Nakano to leave.

Elder Olson and I took some of our clothes and things to our new apartment in Kichijoji today. I've been blessed with amazing apartments these past few transfers! Like here in Nakano, we'll live right next to the church in Kichijoji. It's a three-story building. The first floor is the mission office and our apartment and the second and third floors are the Wada's home. The building's the same building as the Japan Tokyo South Mission home, but it's been completely renovated and is extremely nice! I'll be sure to get pictures sent sometime soon.

I'll let you know more about the happenings with my next letter. This week will be a busy one. We have all of the returning missionaries in the mission home now. We'll have breakfast with them tomorrow morning. Then we'll pick the new missionaries up at the airport that night. Wednesday will be spent training the new missionaries and their trainers and teaching English Class. Thursday and Friday we have conferences with President and Sister Budge and the four zones that will be going to the South Mission. President Wada and his wife arrive on Saturday.

I love you!!! Have a great week!!!

Love,
Elder Rindlisbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment