Saturday, November 16, 2013

Week 109 - November 12, 2013

Aloha,
Everything's been great. We had mission leadership council this past Thursday. Then on Friday we had two conferences (half-mission each) for a special companionship language study training. The companionship language study training was to teach the missionaries how to help each other learn English (for the Japanese missionaries) and Japanese (for 
the English-speaking missionaries.)

We were able to go the temple today. We stayed in the celestial room for a while and it was really nice.

I've been asked to speak at stake conference on Saturday. The theme is 'Hastening the Work of Salvation.'

On Saturday we'll have a baptismal service for Takahashi-san, one of the Kichijoji Elders (Elder Piland, Elder Fernelius, and Elder Nebeker) investigators. I did his baptismal interview this past Sunday and he's prepared. He's probably in his 70's, and the elders met him at a train station just a couple months ago.

Time has flown by. I can remember reading Nathan's emails home when I was in the MTC. He was just about to go home then. It feels like yesterday. I'm so grateful for this time that I've been given, and for the time I still have. I'll see you next week.

I love you all so much,
Elder Rindlisbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment