Sunday, November 17, 2013

Week 110 - November 18, 2013


Hi,
It's been a good week. I've fallen more in love with the people and the church members of Japan. I think I'll be fine with any seat on my way home. Thank you. I'll look for a watch for Keanu today. Today I have an interview with President and then we'll have dinner and a testimony meeting tonight. Tomorrow we have a big conference with Elder Evans, President of the Missionary Department. We'll combine both the Tokyo Mission and Tokyo South Mission for it. Then I'll be on my way to the airport. Time has really gone by quickly, but I'm really enjoying it.

The baptismal service this past week was great. Stake conference was also great. I'm really grateful for the opportunity I was given to speak.

Would it be okay to go straight home from the airport and have a family home evening? I really want to have that time together as a family while I'm still set apart as a missionary.

I love you,
Elder Rindlisbacher


No comments:

Post a Comment